Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 2 of NO SCHOOL!!!!!




Lauren and Jacob want to say hi!!! to MeMe and PaPa Freeman and show them what they are missing up here in Oklahoma. My little angels made snow angels. But the last time I talked to Trista a few hours ago she wasn't thinking so much in the way of angels. Lauren had taken all of the caps off of the markers and the opened markers were laying on the carpet that she just got cleaned last week. OOPS!!!
I hate these days because that means we will be in school longer when I would rather be at Roaring River ;(. I haven't been able to see the grandbabies since Monday but I have been able to talk to them on the phone. Jeremy was able to make it to work today but he called Trista and said that the roads are still real bad. Trista is about to go crazy having to stay at home. She did take Lauren and Jacob outside for a while. Hopefully they did alot of running around and will then be ready for a nap.
Mike is at work so I got up this morning and cleaned the house, washed my sheets and put on a pot of chili. We will probably have to eat it for a couple of days since you can't make a small pot of chili for just two people. It is kind of like the time when Mike and I first got married and I was use to peeling 10 to 12 potatoes for dinner before we got married so the first time I peeled potatoes for just us I peeled 10 potatoes needless to say for the next couple of days I discovered many different ways to make other things out of mashed potatoes, ie. fried potato patties, etc.

No comments: