Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Braggin'





Here is our other beautiful angel, Madilyn Paige.

She got her ears pierced a couple of weeks ago. Aunt Barbie always gets the priviledge of doing the painful job of piercing the baby girls ears. Well, I wasn't there when they pierced them but we did see her later that night at Jeremy and Trista's house. When I walked in and Madilyn saw me she started crying, I guess she thought that I was Barbie. It didn't take long for me to convince her that I didn't cause her any of the pain so she let me rock her to sleep and I just held her while she was sleeping until they left. We have two beautiful GRAND-daughters and two handsome GRAND-sons.

2 comments:

Robyn Crockett said...

She is so precious! You are so blessed. I love her cheeks...i hope i get to meet her soon. Im ready for Roaring River! Much love to your family! -Robyn

Anna said...

She is adorable! :-)

Love, Anna (Mary's daughter)