Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello Holidays







Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and now its Christmas. The Christmas tree is up, decorated and the presents for my GRANDbabies are under the tree. I wasn't going to put the tree up since we are having our Christmas at Jeremy & Trista's house Christmas Eve but Trista and Ashley wouldn't hear of it. So I had the tree ready for them to decorate when they came over on Saturday. I promise it will come down Christmas day and that only takes me a few minutes. I was trying to get some pics of Jacob and Lauren today but they wouldn't cooperate, which means when one was looking at the camera and smiling the other one wasn't. Go figure!!! So I am picking out the best one and it just happens to be of Lauren by herself. Don't you just love her dimples. I am also including a pic of Lauren and Aunt Bobbie (Barbie). Tonight is the Sand Springs Christmas Parade of Lights and our church has a float in it so Jacob and Trista will be riding on the float while Jeremy and Lauren rides in the truck with JB and Aubrey. Lauren has had a double ear infection and she is just starting to be herself again. Right now she is in the living room aggravating her brother by trying to take his brownie. They both just finished a dip of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream so I can't imagine them wanting a brownie. Our trip to Braums for ice cream is an everyday thing after I pick up Jacob from school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a precious picture of Lauren. She was having a conversation with herself on Tuesday in the car and I heard her talking about Daisha and Madyson. What a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful big family. BTW I, too, relented and put up a tree.