Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All Night with MeMe and PaPa



Madilyn is saying, "Hey everyone I got to spend the night with my MeMe and PaPa!!!" I know that is what she would say if she could talk. ;) We had a wonderful evening taking care of her. It was hilarious watching her in the Johnny Jumper. She is really developing her own little personality. If you walk up to her while she is in her play saucer then she expects you to pick her up. If you look at her while she is in it then she expects you to come over and pick her up so the best thing to do is only look at her when she is not looking at you. She is really reaching for things now, including my hair and boy does she have a strong grip. She got ahold of PaPa's hair once and we all know how tender headed he is. Poor PaPa :( I will have to say that is a little harder getting ready for church on Sunday morning. I had to get myself ready before she woke up so that I could be ready to feed, bathe and dress her for church. It is not as easy as it use to be when my kids were little. We feel truly blessed to have such a sweet GRAND-daughter.

No comments: