Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Umholtz Family Reunion


This is a picture of all but one of my Mom's brothers and sisters. We missed you Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Sandy.Uncle Leon and his family. We missed you Debbie and also Uncle Leon's grandsons.
This is my beautiful Aunt Dorothy with one of Uncle Harold's sons, Jimmy. We missed all of the Miller Family, we love you all!Uncle Johnny and family. We missed you Farrell and family and Josh and family.This is Aunt Cindy and family. We missed you Laura and family and Ricky and family.This is Uncle Harold and family. We missed you Susie and family.This is Aggie's family. Madilyn is hiding behind PaPa Freeman's head. It is really hard to get the babies all looking at the cameras at the same time. We missed you Braden, Billy and family (4), Robert and Family(15), Jimmy and family (4). Too many names to mention all separately. The numbers next to the names is how many was missing from each family. Uncle Tommy and family.My picture of Uncle Earl and Aunt Alice had someones head in the middle of it so I will have to get a better picture from someone, so if you are that someone with a good picture please send it to me. We missed Zondra and family and Ariana and family. Would love to see all of you. Uncle Earl is in this picture standing behind the table behind Aunt Dorothy. This is my cousin Brenda and Barbie.This family loves to eat. I want to thank Aunt Cindy and her children for ALL of their hard work getting this family reunion organized and for providing the meat and all the paper plates and etc. The rest of us brought the side dishes and deserts. We had a wonderful time of fellowship and it was wonderful seeing everyone and all of the new family members that have come into the family since our last reunion. Hopefully it will only be 2 more years until the next one, not 8 years. I really miss my Uncle Ron who has gone to be with Jesus since our last reunion. I did get to spend a week camping with him, Aunt Dorothy, Mary and her children after our last reunion. He was a very special person to me and my family. I LOVE AND MISS YOU, UNCLE RON!

No comments: